TECHNOLOGIES & APPLICATIONS
The microwave detector is based on a standard waveguide of cross-section 23×10 mm and thermionic diode 6D16D and is used for recording nanosecond microwave pulses with a peak power no greater than 60 kW in the frequency range from 8 to 12 GHz.
- The detector can be calibrated in the frequency range from 9.15 to 10.1 GHz. The basic calibration error is no greater than ± 20%.
- The SWR of the detector input for frequencies of 9 - 11 GHz is no greater than 1.6.
- The overall dimensions of the detector is 150×130×45 mm.
- The weight of the detector is no greater than 550 g.
- The detector includes a stabilized filament source of the diode.
The filament source provides a stabilized output voltage of 6.25 ± 0.05 V at a maximum current up to 0.5 A and is powered from a 50-Hz 220-V ac power supply. The power consumption is no greater than 10 W. The overall dimensions of the power supply are no greater than 40×80×160 mm and its weight is no greater than 700 g.
For further information please contact:
Vladislav V. Rostov
Dr. Sci. (Phys. & Math.), Department Head
Phone: (3822) 49-16-41
Fax: (3822) 49-21-34
History | Research Fields | Technologies | Publications | Structure | Conferences | Library | Site Map | Site Search | Contacts |